HELP THE CHURCH
2012 CALENDAR Fund Raiser
As we think ahead to the holidays and the new year, one thing that goes on our shopping list is the calendar we hang on the wall to organize our lives. The trustees are sponsoring a fund raiser where you can purchase your 2012 calendar.
Click on the button to the left and it will take you to a site specially designed for LUMC. Under department use the drop down menu to find calendars. Once you select your purchase, it is like any other web purchase. The calendar will be sent to you and the donation will be sent directly to the church. Books, Bibles, DVD's, and a limited variety of flashback calendars for a special year are also available. When you select your item, you will see the amount that is going to the church. This reflects 7% of the cost. The company will also donate 5% to our organization for a total of a 12%. This fund raiser will be available year round. So when searching for that new book to curl up with on a cold day, please remember this site.
GIFT CARD PROGRAM
Gift cards can be used to purchase everyday items, given as gifts to family, friends and coworkers, or used to purchase holiday gifts, and are available for everything from grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, movie theaters, home improvement stores, and much more. You will receive full face value gift cards and LUMC will earn up to a 15% rebate on each purchase. Orders will be taken before and after church on Sundays and will be available for pick up the following Sunday. Payment is due when you order your gift cards. Both cash and checks will be taken. Please make checks payable to LUMC. If you have any questions about the gift card program please contact Amy Hansen at email@example.com
To see full list of cards avaible go the website below:
Scrip Gift Card Retailer Brand Mall | Great Lakes Scrip Center
YOU CAN HELP! LUMC has an opportunity to make money—without it costing any of us a cent more than we normally spend at the grocery store. Instead of going to Redner's or Giant and using cash or your ATM card; simply buy gift cards here and spend them at the store—for full face value—and LUMC gets to keep 5%! For more information, contact Bill Wallace, (215) 968â€‘6557.
YOU CAN HELP! LUMC has an opportunity to make money—without it costing any of us a cent more than we normally spend at the grocery store. Instead of going to Redner's or Giant and using cash or your ATM card; simply buy gift cards here and spend them at the store—for full face value—and LUMC gets to keep 5%! For more information, contact Bill Wallace, (215) 968-6557. Email Bill and place your order anytime so that Bill can make sure he has a sufficient supply on hand for your convenience - just click on the Redners/Giant Logo to the left.